This race is the counterpart to the VetFest in August, and the perfect warm up for Loretta Lynn’s! Most of the classes mirror a Loretta’s Youth Regional, plus we’ve added some non-Loretta’s classes on the 50 track to include beginner and local riders. The track is all yours this weekend! No 450 ruts or bumps … just youth classes.
FRIDAY | Practice – BIG TRACK ONLY
SATURDAY/SUNDAY | BIG TRACK RACING | 3-moto format over 2 days (like a Regional). All classes race both days.
SATURDAY/SUNDAY | 50 TRACK RACING | 2-motos per day; each day is a separate event.
All Loretta’s classes will race on the big track. There will also be a 50 Trail class and an Open class on the 50 Track that Jr riders can enter as a second class each day.
Big track: 3-moto format held over Saturday & Sunday; one race registration is all you need per class.
50 Track: 2-moto format Saturday, and a 2-moto format Sunday. You can enter either day, or both days; they are separate registrations and awards.
Gate Hours and Prices
Gate opens Thursday at 5:00 pm.
You can pull into the lanes and wait as early as 4:30pm, but please don’t park on the shoulder of Red Bud Trail!
There are No Parking signs posted; the neighbors will call the township and/or police.
Gate fees for spectators ages 12 & up, and all racers:
$15 Sunday only
No camping fee. No hookups available.
Registration Hours and Prices
*Race class refunds are available until practice starts Saturday morning. If you’re not able to race, don’t wait to come to registration for a refund!
Friday Practice Fee: $30 / BIG TRACK ONLY
Practice starts at 12:00pm. Three rounds.
(No Friday practice on the 50 track.)
Big Track Race Class Fee: $60, includes transponder scoring.
Timing and Scoring for the weekend will be live online for your family and friends at home.
50 Track Race Class Fee: $35
Friday Signup: 8am
Saturday Signup: 7am.
Camping & Facility Information
- There are no hookup sites on the property.
- Well water is available in several locations to fill your tanks.
- A LARGE bike wash area is located along the tree line inside Gate 6. It’s at the west edge of the pits, inside the chainlink fence.
- Pit bikes are for licensed drivers only, for transportation to and from signup, pits and track.
- Bicycles can use the 50 track after riding/racing finishes each day.
- Stacyc track is open near the big track staging area, 7am – 8pm daily. Parent must be with rider. Helmet required.
- The facility is big; there’s plenty of room for every size rig.
- You can save ONE space next to you when you arrive. Otherwise, it’s first come, first served.
RedBud Physical Address:
13638 Redbud Trail North, Buchanan, MI 49107