There are 2 classes at this event that are open entry: 125cc All-Star and 250cc All-Star. For these 2 classes only, any “A” or “B” rider can enter the event. Class winners will receive a Mideast Regional Championship award.
For all other classes, you MUST enter a Mideast Area Qualifier in order to enter this event. See more information below.
All racing will be on the big track, without the pro loops.
FRIDAY | Optional Practice
SATURDAY/SUNDAY | 3-moto format over 2 days. All classes race both days.
A detailed class list and complete Loretta Lynn’s Supplemental Rules are available on the MX Sports web site.
Gate Hours and Prices
Gate opens Thursday at 4:00 pm.
You can pull into the lanes and wait as early as 3:30pm, but please don’t park on the shoulder of Red Bud Trail!
There are No Parking signs posted; the neighbors will call the township and/or police.
Gate fee TBA
Registration Hours and Prices
*Race class refunds are available until practice starts Saturday morning. If you’re not able to race, don’t wait to come to registration for a refund!
Friday Practice fee and start time TBA
Race class fee TBA.
Transponders are mandatory and can be rented on site from Laptimes USA. Timing and Scoring for the weekend will be live online for your family and friends at home; link will be provided Friday. Laptimes can be printed at Laptimes USA.
Thursday Signup: 7-9pm
Friday Signup: 8am
Saturday Signup: 7am-8am.
Camping & Facility Information
- There are no hookup sites on the property.
- Well water is available in several locations to fill your tanks.
- A LARGE bike wash area is located along the tree line inside Gate 6. It’s at the west edge of the pits, inside the chainlink fence.
- Pit bike policy TBA.
- The facility is big; there’s plenty of room for every size rig.
- You can save ONE space next to you when you arrive. Otherwise, it’s first come, first served.
RedBud Physical Address:
13638 Redbud Trail North, Buchanan, MI 49107