AMATEUR REGIONAL INFORMATION, JUNE 12/13 WEEKEND
For complete information on classes, rules and the AMA Amateur National MX program, please visit MX SPORTS online.
- Gates open Thursday at 6pm
- Practice Friday; time TBA
- All classes race both Saturday and Sunday
- 3-moto format; every class races both days
Tentative Gate Schedule
Thursday 6pm – Midnight
Friday 6am – Midnight
Saturday 6am – 10pm
CAMPING is available on site; there’s plenty of room for any size rig. There are no hookup sites available.
Thursday 7pm – 9pm
Friday 7am until practice is over
Saturday 7am – 8am. Registration closes at 8am and we start placing alternates.
Prices TBA / please check back soon.
- FOR CLASSES 1-12 BELOW:
- YOU MUST RACE A MIDEAST AREA QUALIFIER IN ORDER TO ENTER THIS EVENT!
- You must register your class(es) with MX Sports online; the entry fee is your cost to participate in the qualifying program at the Regional level.
- You must also enter your class(es) at the track; registration fees cover your practice and racing at RedBud.
- Top 9 in each class advance from each Area Qualifier to this Regional.
- If you don’t finish in the top 8, you’ll be an alternate at RedBud’s Regional.
- Alternates are placed according to power ranking; the more riders you beat at the Area Qualifier, the higher your power ranking.
- Alternates register at the track and practice. We place alternates during practice. If you don’t get to race, your entry fee is refunded.
- There will likely be qualifiers in your class(es)!
- 8 Area Qualifiers x 9 riders per class = 72 possible entries in classes 1-12 below.
- All classes with over 40 entries will be split into 2 Qualifiers.
- If you advance from the Qualifier, your next race will be Moto 2; if not, you can ride the LCQ (Last Chance Qualifier).
- Qualifier or LCQ finish counts as your first moto finish.
- We will finish all of the first set of motos and qualifiers Saturday and go directly into LCQs.
- A stopping point will be determined and announced Saturday; racing will start Sunday where we left off.
- CLASSES 13 & 14 BELOW:
- ARE OPEN ENTRY AT THE TRACK; there are no Area Qualifiers for these classes. Any “A” or “B” rider can enter.
- You are racing for an AMA Regional Championship. There is no advancement to Loretta’s from these two classes.