THURSDAY ARRIVAL INFORMATION: GATES OPEN AT 2:00 pm
The track opens at 2pm for the weekend, and remains open until Sunday, including overnights. We don’t open early (except for students registered for the Thursday riding school by Team USA ATVMX) and you can’t line up outside the entrance. However, we have staging areas arranged for you! Line up at the Berrien County Youth Fairgrounds 6 miles north of the track, or at the River Street parking lot 3 miles south of the track, and get a police escort to the track at 2pm. Vehicles in staging get in first. All other vehicles will come in after everyone from staging.
This is a unique event with all levels of ATV motocross racing – youth, amateurs, women, Pro-ams and Pros.
All PRO RACING is on Saturday, July 30th, including qualifying and two final motos.
A full program of Youth, Amateur and Pro-Am classes races both Saturday and Sunday.
Food and beverage concessions available. You’re welcome to bring a cooler; no glass containers, please. Stand along the fence or sit on the grassy hillside; you may want to bring chairs or blankets. Pick up a free event program on your way through the gate.
Spectators may not bring or use pit vehicles.
FRIENDLY pets are allowed and must be on a leash at all times. Please bring bags to clean up after your pet.
Arriving before 2pm Thursday? Use one of the staging areas with direction links at the top of this page.
We don’t open early; there’s NO PARKING on the shoulder of the road at the track entrance.
Police will escort rigs from the staging area at 2pm and they’ll be the first ones in the gate!
Gate Hours and Prices
Gate Opens at 2pm Thursday, July 28, and stays open all weekend, including overnight.
Price | Day of arrival | Adult (12 & up) or Child (6-11)
$50 | Thursday | Adult
$35 | Thursday | Child
$45 | Friday | Adult
$30 | Friday | Child
$40 | Saturday/Sunday | Adult
$20 | Saturday/Sunday | Child
*$25 | Saturday-Only Spectator |Adult
*$15 | Saturday-Only Spectator | Child
*Saturday spectator prices available beginning at 9:00am Saturday.
$20 | Sunday | Adult
$10 | Sunday | Child
There is no additional charge for camping; camping is included with your gate admission.
Remember, you must check in at registration at the track, even if you sign up online!
Onsite Registration Hours
* Please note times as they are slightly different than what’s posted on atvmotocross.com.
*Thursday | 6pm – 8pm
*Friday | 8am – 6pm
Saturday | 7am until races are finished
Pit Vehicles | $20 | Racer Crews only (no spectators). Pick up stickers at front gate or registration.
Friday Practice | $40/group
Race Fee | $50/class for amateur and youth
Race Fee | $60/class for Pro Mod, Pro Stock and ProAm classes
Race Fee | $100 for Pro class
SAVE TIME IN LINE AT THE TRACK! Join or renew your AMA and District 14 memberships online!
DISTRICT 14 LINK – Required to earn D14 ATV State Championship series points.
Cash, Visa and MasterCard accepted at registration.
Transponder Scoring Required
All racers* must have a transponder. You can bring your own MyLaps transponder or rent one from eScore at the track. Check the eScore web site for more information, and for race results.
Practice and Racing
Friday practice is from 10am until 4pm. Three rounds of practice.
Saturday practice starts at 8am. Same practice groups as Friday – one round. Racing starts immediately following practice (approximately 9:30am). We’ll run through the first round of motos, plus all the LCQs if possible, leaving just the final round for Sunday.
Sunday practice is abbreviated. 2-laps each round. Check with staging area for groups. Racing starts shortly after 9:00 am.
More Information and Links
A complete list of classes, ATV National Series Supplemental Rules, series results and more can be found at ATVMotocross.com
Camping, Racetrack and Pits
- Dry camping only; no water, sewer or power hookups available.
- Look for the fill station (surrounded by concrete barriers) inside the chain link fence to fill before you park.
- Several water fill stations are located throughout the pits. Do not hook up / fill and disconnect.
- No bicycles or any vehicles permitted inside the track fence, on the racetrack or water truck roads.
- You are welcome to walk the track before practice/racing starts each day, and after practice/racing concludes each day.
- Equipment is almost always on the track and water truck roads! Children should be accompanied by an adult.
- Keep pets on a leash or tether.
- If you are 18 or older and have a pit vehicle, pick up a sticker for it at the gate on your way in.
- The use of pit vehicles is a privilege, not a right. Use responsibly to keep your privilege.
- Parents, don’t allow your kids to use pit vehicles.
- Registered pit vehicle hours:
- THURSDAY 6pm – 9pm
- FRIDAY 8am – 9pm
- SATURDAY 8am – 9pm
- SUNDAY 8am until racing ends
- No motorized vehicles permitted on the track spectator infield.
- Park vehicles outside the tunnels and behind the bike race fencing to keep an ambulance lane clear.
RedBud Physical Address:
13638 Redbud Trail North, Buchanan, MI 49107