ALL OPEN RIDING DAYS ARE WEATHER PERMITTING!
YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CALL, OR CHECK OUR FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM BEFORE HEADING TO THE TRACK!
2022 OPEN RIDING DATES
GATE OPENS at 10am.
REGISTRATION OPENS at 10:15am.
Big track is open from noon until 6pm; 50 Track open from 12:30 until 5:30pm.
- April 3 – Sunday
- April 16 – Saturday before Easter Sunday
- Sept. 5 – Labor Day (Monday)
- *Oct. 15 – Saturday before Grass Race. Check Grass Race event page for times and details.
Gate fee $5 for all riders, and for spectators age 12 & up. Riding fee $40.
BIG TRACK GROUPS: 65cc & up (no 50s, no ATVs)
50 TRACK GROUPS: 50cc bikes, 65/85cc Beginners, 110cc & small 4-stroke trail bike beginners, Mini Quads
RIDERS UNDER AGE 18
Three ways to handle the required Minor Consent form:
- Register online for each event. Parents can complete the online waiver and will not have to fill out a waiver at the track. Note the a parent must stay at the event with the minor.
- If you don’t register online, a parent or legal guardian MUST come to registration, complete a minor release form, and stay for the event. Do not use the consent form below if your parent will be attending.
- If you don’t register online and a parent or legal guardian cannot attend, you can download the form below, have your parents sign and have it notarized, and bring it to registration. We recommend having another form notarized giving another adult permission to authorize medical treatment if necessary.
- 2022 Minor Consent Form: must be NOTARIZED or we can’t accept it.
- Check your Downloads folder, print, sign and have the waiver notarized; send it to the track with the adult bringing your child to the track. If a parent will be at the track, you don’t need the form notarized!
RIDING GROUPS AND DAILY SCHEDULE:
The following big track groups rotate in 15-minute sessions throughout the day. Groups may be split in half as needed. Schedule is posted at registration and staging.
Vet (30+) Racers
A/B Class Racers
C Class Racers & Beginners (split into Under 25 and 25+ when needed)
50 track is typically split into 50c, 65/85/MiniTrail and MiniQuad groups. If we have a lot of 50s, especially with a big gap in experience and speed, the 50s may be split into bigger/faster and smaller/slower groups. Kids get 15-20 minute turns on the 50 track and get a LOT of riding time! Since parents always want to be on the track with the 50 kids, we allow 1 parent per rider on the 50 track infield. No kids on the infield, please.
If your rider has a 50 and a 65, start on one track and come to registration to exchange your wristband for the other track when you’re ready so you’re only paying for one wristband.